Sunday, November 23, 2008

And, we're back!

This is just a quick note to say that Jaclyn and I made the 10 hour drive home safe and sound just today. Really, it was probably the smoothest trip from Kampala I've had yet. Of course, the roads were still full of potholes at times, and crazy buses barreling down the road. But, we had no issues along the way at all. Thank the Lord!!!

So, thank you for your thoughts and prayers. We also just heard from Michelle that they arrived home in Portland just fine except that Michelle came down with a head cold along the way (courtesy of me who has passed it on to both Jaclyn and Michelle - true community;).

So, Jaclyn and I are about to begin our four solid weeks of being here in Adjumani. We are so excited!

Blessings to all...More later!

1 comment:

Rick and Faye said...

Awesome, welcome back to Adjumani! Amazing you 2 made it with no problems. I feel like God has watched over all of us everytime we make that journey. We will be praying for the next 4 weeks that you all have there. If the past is any indication of the future, I'm sure it will be a rich blessing and God will continue to work in and through you both.